5.19.2009

Capri Town is built on the top of the world!





Today was a day for walking and swimming and more walking and lots of opportunities for photos. I walked down the Phonecian steps which connect Anacapri, on the west of the island, to Capri on the opposite side. They are amazing and lead to spectacular views.





Next I walked to the South east tip of the Island where the Farigioli Rocks are located and they are really amazing, maybe 200' high and in the middle of the blue sea.
Next I walked to Arco Naturale which as the name implies is a natural Arch of rocks with a great view of the sea. Afterward, I had gelato and sat for a while. It was about 90 today and I am definitely sporting a tan!
Finally, I took a swim and just in case you thought I was copying pictures off the net, here I am after swimming. The water is clear and cool. Great for swimming and you are so bouyant as the water is heavier than the Atlantic that we are used to.
Tomorrow I am off to Naples to catch the train into Pisa and Florence. Catch you then!
Ciao,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment