5.18.2009

Is there a place higher than the sky? I am there!

What a gorgeous day! The sky is blue and I took the hydrofoil from Amalfi to Capri. Capri is a tourist town and the buses are even more packed than in Amalfi. When I arrived in Anacapri, which is a small town on the west side of the island, I was met my Costanza and his pregnant wife of 6 months. The Bed and Breakfast is on the top of the island among beautiful plants, trees and of course vistas. I got settled and then walked to the Blue grotto. You go on a little rowboat lying flat on the bottom and the guide pulls you into the grotto with a chain. The water is sun drenched and blue as sapphires.
After, I took a chairlift to the top of the Island where you can see everything. It took about 12 minutes to go up and hours to appreciate it, then chair lift down. Next I went to the Villa San Michele and walked again to a vista point. Of course, as soon as you see the Mediterranean, it is the vista. Wonderful day! Ciao.








No comments:

Post a Comment